Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone.com Downside 10/9/11

Could GG also please post to clarify whether or not the 'Killzone 2 Decorated Veteran' issue will be fixed for players who should have it (like me! Smiley Wink) but for whom it doesn't display on MyKillzone?

I think Seb posted a while back to acknowledge that a lot of players had been missed out who should have this in their profile and to say that this would be fixed but no update since then.

I know it's only cosmetic but it would be good to fix this for players who put a lot of time into Killzone 2 but don't have this displayed in their MyKillzone profile.

Thanks.

Re: Killzone.com Downtime 10/9/11

My B-Day.... Will be on after some drinks Robot tongue

Re: Killzone.com Downtime 10/9/11

Wow can we just be able to view leaderboards within kz3.menu like. In kz2. It kinda sucks when games stats on ur site are temporarily unavailable every time we log in. And aren't even updated when they r good job on having unupdated stats available for about 3 hours today before they huh well u guessed it they are not available at this time keep up the good work

Re: Killzone.com Downside 10/9/11

pnetrw wrote:

Could GG also please post to clarify whether or not the 'Killzone 2 Decorated Veteran' issue will be fixed for players who should have it (like me! Smiley Wink) but for whom it doesn't display on MyKillzone?

I think Seb posted a while back to acknowledge that a lot of players had been missed out who should have this in their profile and to say that this would be fixed but no update since then.

I know it's only cosmetic but it would be good to fix this for players who put a lot of time into Killzone 2 but don't have this displayed in their MyKillzone profile.

Thanks.

Yeah and while they're at it, fix the KZ2 site as well.