Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Important Notice: Killzone Forum Avatars

Will we be getting new killzone 3 avatars for the PS3 or will we be able to buy them at the PS3 store?

There needs to be an option to revert back to your default PSN avatar both on the forums and the My Killzone profile page. If you choose on of the pre-set avatars on the forum you're stuck with them. If you upload a custom avatar on your My Killzone page, you're stuck with uploading them.

Will we also be able to choose new avatars depicting groups for the clans page?

Re: Important Notice: Kiloton Forum Avatars

HELLO EVERYBODY, THE XP THING STARTS@ MIDNIGHT,,,,,12AM,,,PEACE!!!

Can we get the same ones we had on KZ2 site? Those were amazing.

Speaking of avatars why dont you have avatars for ladies? Women game to you know. I bought a female skin when I played Resistance 3. I dont mind paying for it. I bought your KZ3 avatars for my PS3 but was disappointed that  "Jammers" skin was not available. Would have loved to see Jammer available. FYI, "Gears of War" has the largest amount of FPS female gamers beacuse they included a female character. I'd like to see that for Playstation female gamers.

Giriath wrote:

There needs to be an option to revert back to your default PSN avatar both on the forums and the My Killzone profile page. If you choose on of the pre-set avatars on the forum you're stuck with them. If you upload a custom avatar on your My Killzone page, you're stuck with uploading them.

This.