Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Important Notice: Killzone Forum Avatars

Hello Community,

Please be aware that external avatars are currently disabled on this forum.

Essentially, that means that you can continue to use your current Killzone forum avatar - however if you attempt to change it you will only be able to select a default avatar. You will not be able to upload a new avatar.

We're working on uploading some Killzone avatars for you to use, sit tight for now and we'll update you when we have more news.

Thanks,

MB

Re: Important Notice: Killzone Forum Avatars

Yeah, sorry about that one. Man Mad

Obviously the old ones will be back and we promise new avatars as well. We will keep you posted on this. And as MusterBuster says: "you can continue to use your current Killzone forum avatar"

So hang on to that one for now and you'll be fine!

Lev

so is that permanent or just for now? also good to see a dev posting hereSmiley Happy

lportable wrote:

so is that permanent or just for now? also good to see a dev posting hereSmiley Happy

Yeah thanks. Just too bad his posts are not read properly Smiley Wink Just kidding, I probably wasn't clear enough Smiley Very Happy

No, this is not permanent. We will be bringing back the avatars and creating new ones for you.

Lev

So custom ones will return then ? with some new ones ? Also great to see this site working

Just edited my information

Level of customization is spectacular Smiley Very Happy

Mighty fine job sirs

You're virtually incapable of making something non-impressive. (PS. What is macros?) ... (PPS. Add Canada to the list of countries to pick from on my homepage/account page thing!! We've [The Canadians] been moaning for that for many many moons)

Love you long time GG

Sweet.

Prince Vegeta Lives

Sweet sauce is sweet.

[ Edited ]
Hey MusterBuster, you can still upload your own profile pic by using My Killzone on the other site and it will replace any of the pre-set avatars (aliens, animals etc) over here. Not sure if any of you guys knew, I just found out by accident.