Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: I can't edit my profile

sae here......

... If everyone here, including myself, is complaining about how the site wont let us update our profiles then why aren't the issues dealt with already... I couldn't change it since I got KZ2 ....

Please understand that I'm not trying to be ignorant, Im very sure there are people on the job trying to get this to work after all, it's a large community, but I just can't stand my old comment reminding me of when I didn't have KZ2...

Unfortunately, same here. I can only change my avatar. Guerilla should do something with this, but I know, they don't have time..

same problem

Same problem for me... I'd really like to edit my profile. Smiley Indifferent

It would be nice to have my changes saved Smiley Sad

I've been having the same issue in addition to all others that have posted here. I'm sure the KIllzone site's team is very busy, but this is a significant problem too! In order to get the issue more well known, we'll need to make it clear what the issue is. Anyone that reads this should go to http://killzone.com/kz/faq.psml and click Contact Us on the right hand side - tell them what's up. Once enough voices are heard, I'm sure someone will figure out what's wrong and correct the problem :]

By the way Sir_Inkalot, you can add your campaign statistics to your profile by starting up Killzone 2, going to Campaign -> Statistics -> and press (X) To upload statistics to Killzone.com. I updated mine a few days ago and it worked.

oh ok man thanks now i understand!!

peace

icant edit my kz2 profile.

yes i care