Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

Downtime Notice: Tue, Nov 16 from 6:00 AM until 11:30 AM GMT

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

Please note that all Killzone-related game and web servers (including the Beta servers and Killzone.com) will be temporarily unavailable tomorrow from 6:00 AM until 11:30 AM GMT, due to maintenance to the Gaming Data Centre. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Ginrai

Re: Downtime Notice: Tue, Nov 16 from 6:00 AM until 11:30 AM GMT

-_-

hi  there

its now 13:45 pm here in UK and still no KZ2  Smiley Sad

ohh thats why I cant play Smiley Sad 

Dear
             Liquid Runner Beta Coordinator,,
                                                                   " Please hear me out "
And guess what, i bet you know whats coming...
Just like a lot of Killzone fans i,ve been doing every thing in my power to try and get my hands on one of those Golden Beta Codes.. but to no availe.. I tryed to download the new killzone 3 theme,, but ive not got a psn+ account...
Every day Ive been closly watching both killzone facebook, and twitter home page for new beta codes!
Also leaving posts like *** BETA CODES *** FEED THE HYPE *** on the killzone 3 message feedback boards!
It really hurts when i keep seeing people on youtube saying that they have speare codes, real or not i don't know.
its nice to see your post, giving away beta codes to psn+ users.
I know you can't please every body, HERE IT COMES! but could you put me out my misery and slip me a EU BETA CODE, TO gummovements  THANKS INADVANCE.

it's not cool to keep spaming the killzone message boards...

From a true Killzone 1, 2, 3 Fan......

NO SORRY!

can someone help im still getting error 10002 on psn for killzone 3 beta and its 9.25 pm

WOW. DOES IT MATTER? Its not like the servers ever up anyways. Except for the first 5 hours or so here in the East Coast of USA. I am not buying this game, the servers have only been up 5 hours here. Eff this.

Ikenny the error codes mean the server(s) is full.  Yes, they released an OPEN MULTIPLAYER beta and limited access to it.  I suggest you follow tush's idea and avoid this game like the plague, it's going to be a disaster.

guys..  The open beta is a small size for a reason..   Do you really think for a freebee Beta / demo u r gonna get the same server size.. Its a TEST server....   Many reasons for this..  Beta in no way reflects what the actual game is like..  Gah save yer bitchen for when you are PAYING for the game...  THis is a TEST.. this is only a test should this have been the actual game you would be told where to go to **bleep** about paying for a **bleep**ty game otherwise quit bitchen and buy or don't buy...  

The game will be better after launch thats what all this crap is about its about testing and fixing issues..  You don't wanna buy it Dont..  More server space for patient players who know how this **bleep** works..  See ya on the battle feild...  Or not...