Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Downtime Notice: Feb 22, 15:15 - 16:00 GMT

Yeah, I quit my job to play this game. Wasting the time I could have spent working and making money. Not to mention I didn't play the lotto because of KZ3 either, but I wrote down the numbers, and if I would have played I would have won. Jeez whats with you developers these days? I could have won like 30 million dollars, but decided to pass for this game because my priorities aren't in line. JEEEEZ!

Also, if you didn't catch the sarcasm, I was mocking you for being so dense as to say that it's the developers fault that you took off work, knowing **bleep** well that most games have day 1 issues and bugs to iron out. Maybe if you weren't so lazy, and actually went to work today, you could have taken a day off after all the issues were sorted out and had a hell of a time, that is to say that you actually took a day off, or that you even work.

Dude, you had me freaked out there for a second.  Anyone who would quit a job to play a game is a f-ing jerk off.  Taking a paid day off, maybe..or likely.  But I would guess than any job who gives PTO wouldn't be held by someone who's a big enough tool to quit and play games all day.  I'm just sayin'...

[ Edited ]

you spend money hyping the game but not on the server?

people took time off work, losing money, to take advantage of the 24 hr. unlock that you "pre sold" us.

not a good way to treat loyal fans..(there are a lot of good games out/coming out)

i really hope you all do the right thing by your fans, rather customers.

ironman, regardless how you feel about somone who took a day off to play a game. its the principle. its like jerry jones over selling tickets to the sb. he knew fans were going to get fkd, but it was about the money.

they knew how many people were going to be playing. they made sure to have enough games on the street to be sold.

and even though we all didnt take time off from work.  we, including you, cared enough to get the game the day it came out as well as find this fourm.

fix your **bleep** plz, i want to meele im

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

you guys playing now?

i cant get on the ps network.. i cant sing in my id?

any ideas??

whats the error code you get?

i get 2140075264