Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Don't miss the Killzone 3 Beta Giveaway!

[ Edited ]

So as to ensure the happiness of the greatest number of people, I will accept the Beta. Smiley Very Happy

Edit:

Do I have to click YES on this box on SCE's site? I dunno why I would have to, but I have to cover all my bases

[_]Yes, I agree to allow SCE to share my personal information with SCE's partners for marketing purposes.

@yuval75 wrote:

yes i tweeted 2 hours before this thread was made

hope i make it Smiley Happy

I think the people who sign their names on the 24th have the same chances as you or I who did it today... just asayin

Done all that and hope to be one of the lucky ones... When are the Beta codes being sent out? Is Australia part of it?

@killzonedotcom Please include me in the Killzone 3 beta! My PSN ID is eistropfen #killzone3 #scee http://ow.ly/2Vfcf

@Ebin_ wrote:

So as to ensure the happiness of the greatest number of people, I will accept the Beta. Smiley Very Happy

Edit:

Do I have to click YES on this box on SCE's site? I dunno why I would have to, but I have to cover all my bases

[_]Yes, I agree to allow SCE to share my personal information with SCE's partners for marketing purposes.

You need to be able to receive emails from Sony, otherwise you can't get the code. Sharing info with Marketing partners is not part of that. So: No.

Lev

I earlier watched a 720p HD footage of the beta on Youtube and wow, it got me super hyped. Before, I didn't bother much if I get invited or not, but now I'm beyond excited to try this lol. Smiley Sad

*prays to get a key from the Twitter giveaway*

well what if you don,t twitter, how can you get in on the drawing for the beta giveaway?

Consider yourself lucky man, sign up, if you get it, sweet, if you dont, deal with it. But asking for more ways to get it wont do, especially when that was only your first post ever lol,

Especially GG already is doing it through even twitter and facebook not only ps+ actually

i'm a bit comfused... i got ps+ and i posted twitter too but i don't always get messages from sony in my email... now im thinking i won't get the beta codes in my email.... how do you get emails from sony?? where do i go?? please respond.... if gg could answer please do... or a random o.o...

[ Edited ]

@sarthaki96 wrote:

i'm a bit comfused... i got ps+ and i posted twitter too but i don't always get messages from sony in my email... now im thinking i won't get the beta codes in my email.... how do you get emails from sony?? where do i go?? please respond.... if gg could answer please do... or a random o.o...

1. Go to https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

2. Log in with your account.

3. Click on Update Notifications Preferences.

4. Make sure both of the little boxes are ticked off.

DO IT NOW.

Darn it. Looks like I missed out on both the giveaways. I don't have a twitter (not really my thing) and I was out at dinner when the beta theme went live. I was quite disappointed when I got home because I figured I had missed it, and well... apparently I did. I really hope you guys give us another shot to get in.