Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

10.000 people added to the Beta

Hey all,

We have decided to add 10.000 people to the Beta. 5.000 users for SCEA and 5.000 for SCEE.

This will be the next 5.000 on the list of Plus members who have downloaded the KZ3 XMB theme. 

SCEA members can find their invite in the XMB Inbox on the PS3.

SCEE members will be getting an email in the next 24-48 hours.

Make sure you read the first post in this thread to check if you are eligible to enter the Beta.

Good Luck.

Lev

Re: 10.000 people added to the Beta

FIRS- Wait, I have a life! Smiley Tongue

Any reason behind this? I'm curious to know, if it's not much trouble on your part.

i have a very bad feeling that i am once again going to miss out because of some dumbass timezone **bleep**....

nonetheless remember me?

Wer_Boy

i bitched to you for about a whole week about not getting my code and then got shafted...

anyway once again ill be keeping my fingers crossed for a code

ive been waiting ever since the initial beta thing and still nothing, maybe ill finally be rewarded with one...

Howdy Lev,  just a quick question.  The extra 5k beta codes that are being released, is this just a random pick or is this for the people that downloaded the theme the day of the beta release but didn't get the beta?  I just signed up today and downlaoded the theme, hopefully I didn't miss the boat.  Anyway, cheers! 

i hate to say this but i think this aspect of it is just the next 5K who signed up from SCEA and SCEE territories.

but if you have facebook ive just discovered they give a few codes away every so often so keep ure eyes open there.

unfortunately my real life is preventing me from being around when the codes are posted so thats a right pain in the butt

Hi, i admit i have been one of the unlucky PSN+ members who missed out on the first Beta. Today i find a beta key on my Email. Even though i am grateful that i got one (Thanks GG,Sony) i am just skeptical on the timing with a certian game that just came out.  I just wish they just gave them all out in the first place.

anyway i am looking forward to having a look and play and see if i can put through some decents comments on how the game plays.

Ok I just don't understand this concept... I got ps+ 5 days before the beta was realeased.... I didn't get the beta code in my email And I think because I don't get messages constantly or everyday from sony Do u guys get messages from Sony everyday or atleast a week? Please tell me how I get messages from sony step by step Please answer or I will again lose this opportunity.

almost up to 3 million points in beta.. alot of people playing black ops that have the beta on my friends list lol

djwille88 wrote:

Howdy Lev,  just a quick question.  The extra 5k beta codes that are being released, is this just a random pick or is this for the people that downloaded the theme the day of the beta release but didn't get the beta?  I just signed up today and downlaoded the theme, hopefully I didn't miss the boat.  Anyway, cheers! 

No they are not random. The first 10.000 Plus members (SCEE) who downloaded the Theme already got in the Beta. The same is true for the first 5.000 SCEA Pkus members. Now we are adding the next 5.000 on each of those lists. So for SCEE it is #10.001-15.000 and for SCEA it's 5.001-10.000.

SCEA check your XMB inbox

SCEE check your email

ALL check the first post of the Beta thread

Thanks,

Lev

LevTrin12 wrote:

djwille88 wrote:

No they are not random. The first 10.000 Plus members (SCEE) who downloaded the Theme already got in the Beta. The same is true for the first 5.000 SCEA Pkus members. Now we are adding the next 5.000 on each of those lists. So for SCEE it is #10.001-15.000 and for SCEA it's 5.001-10.000.

SCEA check your XMB inbox

SCEE check your email

ALL check the first post of the Beta thread

Thanks,

Lev

Oh Snap! I was afraid of that...now I'm kicking myself for not DL'n the KZ 3 theme that day.  I appreciate the response back though.

I have played the beta briefly and as a KZ "vet" of 1000 hours mp time in 9 months, the new game

play is good.   (spawing, MM being the biggest issues) But I have faith in you fellas in listening to the beta community.